Sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak peak

I had the pattern already started for my granddaughter. Being the patient person that I’m not, I had to see what it looked like. The dark is a purple color. She will love it!
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Looks great, waiting to see it completed, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Me too, RJ. Have some plans for final version.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

That is going to be really pretty
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Sneak peek #2. Dolphin is on my saw now.
          Attached Files
          Betty

Comment

Looking good Betty, RJ
            Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Dolphin needs about10 more cuts but I was tired! Will finish that and the whale tomorrow. Than the fun begins!
              Betty

Comment

The ripples in the waves not fun. I redid it to look like a wave like the shark instead of a slab of wood. Hope Sue Mey doesn’t mind. One more to finish today.
                Attached Files
                Betty

Comment

Does it still need more cuts? I am having trouble seeing the Dolphin.
                  Rolf
                  RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                  Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                  Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                  And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Yes, the outline needs to be cut after glued on backboard. All four are done and will be finished tomorrow.
                    Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                      Sneak peek #2. Dolphin is on my saw now.
                      Dolphin? Isn't that a shark?

Comment

There’s a dolphin and a shark. Will post pictures tomorrow. I got sidetracked by a 9 year old spending part of the week-end. They are Sue Mey patterns.
                        Betty

Comment

DONE, DONE AND MAILED. But not without some issues. Friday I painted and dipped them in mineral oil and mineral spirits before gluing on the hangers! Today I decided to use cord and beads to hang them like the dream catchers. Wrapped, put in box to mail when I realized I didn’t take the final picture! Had to buy more wrapping paper to rewrap. They will be there on Wednesday. The kids will love them,
                          Attached Files
                          Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X