Wolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf

Here is the latest on my wolf project. The wood grain is amazing. Should be ready to deliver next Saturday. Should be.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Quarter sawn White Oak?
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Yes. Same as the basket I made. Had to slice and glue together to make it wide enough. The side with the pattern has more figure on it. It is 1/2” thick and very heavy. I’ve probably used 3 doz #3MGT blades. Like cutting rock!
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

It will be beautiful
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

All cutting finished, cut the paws just need to glue them in then flush cut them on the back, backing and done! I sanded the back and it feels like silk.
          Betty

Comment

Last picture before finishing. Glue in paw prints, background, cut and done. Trying to decide how to cut around frame. The original is on a round piece. Sure I will think of something.
            Attached Files
            Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X