Sue Mey’s Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sue Mey’s Angel

I have nothing to show but....I had a customer Saturday who buys every year from me and wanted something to add to his, my work, nativities. I told him about Sue’s latest Angel and he ordered one. But you haven’t seen it and I don’t know the price yet. That’s ok, I like your work and know it will be beautiful. A few minutes later I explained it to my very best customer, fine I’ll take one. On Sunday she was back at the market and I showed her the pattern. Another customer was there and ordered one! And I hadn’t even cut one yet! All will be delivered this week-end. No way am I opening her email from yesterday!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

It is great to have customers like that!
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Here’s the back of #1 I started last night. Just some light sanding is all it needs. Can you see the pink in the wood? Cut with #3 and 5 Pegas MGT blades. Thanks Denny.

Yes it is Linda.
      Attached Files
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Thanks for sharing
        Happy Holidays

Comment

Can't wait to see it finished. Love the story.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I started the 2nd one yesterday among other things I had to finish up for this Saturday. Weather report for Saturday, a balmy high of 45! That means at 6:30 it will be 35! Yippee.
            Betty

Comment

Very nice Betty, looking forward to seeing it finished, RJ
              Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

2 and 3. PHEW! Now to decide the background. I looked at Sue’s picture and just love the way she did the background. I’m going to slap some paint on wood and see what I come up with. Seriously, it will take some time so I am going delay the delivery to next week.
                Attached Files
                Betty

Comment

Got paint today. Midnight blue, alizarin crimson, grape, Inca gold metallic for just a slight something, haven’t decided yet what it will be but it will be ever so slight. Also headed to timberland and got me some warm boots and a Yeti coffee container. May as well enjoy my hard work. And, I went to the foot doctor for the arthritis in my left foot and he asked what kind of work we do. He gave me his personal number as he has been looking for a dough board like we make and wants to buy one! Told him we didn’t accept Medicare. Not a bad day.
                  Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X