Bruce’s latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce’s latest

Dough boards. One more being made. 24” x24” needs strip on each side to hold onto counter and finishing.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Those are delightfully colorful....makes me actually want to spend time with flour dust.
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

The wood we had to buy for the 3 boards, with some left over for my projects was $200.00! They will be going up in price. And this was a customer request 2 years ago. Bruce build made 2, one for the customer and one just to see what it would do. I had it on the table for a whole 10 minutes before it sold!
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Last one. They all need finishing touches. This is my favorite. Woody and Joey are napping. Wonder whose room this is.
        Attached Files
        Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X