The dark side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dark side

ready for the market Sunday. Hand was from last year’s fall issue. Will make some more. It was a fun project to do.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

That's a cool design!!! Where oh where did you latch onto that design??? (In case you didn't guess, I love it)

Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Neat project. Nice job!

Comment

Linda, go to the Scrollers site and look up Therese Denis Dedoor. He posts a lot of work and this was in one of his background pictures. He said he gets them from Pinterest but I couldn’t find it. I bugged him enough he sent me the pattern. I’ll post it there tomorrow and see about getting some of the other background patterns. Stuff like this just flies off my table. Of course, I don’t think I should put it out when I do my church show in November.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Hey Betty---I get no hits on the Scrollers site for Therese Denis Dedoor. And I've checked 4 years worth of back issues and can't find a pattern for this. I don't know why, but I really want to make this. Any more clues on where to latch onto a pattern? If not, I may need to draft up something similar. But I really really like this one.
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Scrollers on Facebook. He did a post on Thursday. It is the other SSW site.
            Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X