Birthday presents finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday presents finished

Took longer than I thought due to not feeling well, changing mind, family health issue that needed an emergency cook out to discuss. Yes, our emergency meetings are cookouts. The result was my son has 4 people with the right blood type to be tested for a direct kidney donation, not for me. Here are the dreamcatchers. Not bad if I say so myself.
    Sue Mey patterns. The wolf and eagle I made overlays. The Rose from an earlier issue of the magazine.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by will8989; 06-29-2021, 12:23 AM.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Betty I liked for the work, not for the cookout.
    Best wishes and prayers.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Betty they look great!, prayers sent for your cookout discussions!
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Very well done, Betty.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Betty, your family is amazing. It's rare to see such a caring and positive way to assemble to discuss serious matters. I hope things work out, and that future gatherings will be just for food and fun.

And your scroll saw work is impeccable, as always!
          Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Betty best of thoughts to your family and all you're going through. Geez, you are due to catch a break soon!
            Great dream catchers!!
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

We knew it was coming just seemed to sneak up. It ended up being a good day. Just so much to be done and figure out to be discussed at future cookouts! If you don’t stick together to figure it out it’s twice as hard. I enjoyed doing the dreamcatchers. I’m going to make a few to take a my shows this fall. Thank you for the compliments and prayers.
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X