The dark side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dark side

Bruce is cutting crosses and I’m doing this. Bottom is the pattern. Will be backed in black. Or maybe dark dark purple. Then will cut outline. Got the pattern from a guy on the other site.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Nice work, but I found it interesting that I did not know what the first one was, but when the second was a reverse image I saw it immediately. That has to say something about my brain, I'm just not sure what that would be
    Jim
    Texas - The Republic
    With the exception of hand guns and Tequila, computers have caused more problems than anything else

Comment

I still need to back it and cut the outline then it will make sense. Your brain is fine. It's mine I worry about sometimes!!
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I was the same way Jimern 😂
        Betty, it just takes me awhile sometimes.
        An acquaintance posted a joke on facebook the other day and had to explain the punch line to me. I hate to say it, but I still didn't get it. And despite the fact I like good jokes, now I can't even remember that one for the life of me. Guess I'm not meant to get some things!
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Now you see how I drive bruce crazy! I can’t decide if I want this side showing or the side under the pattern. When done, it will be backed and cut around the skulls. The cut version is in Scrollers site. Something different!
          Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to My computer issues.
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
            Today, 05:55 PM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            Linda,
            Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
            Today, 08:41 AM
          • RJweb
            by RJweb
            Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
            Today, 08:39 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to New turning tools
            by Rolf
            Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
            Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
            This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
            Today, 08:27 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            There is a free software package by GLARY Utilities by glarysoft that our local computer club uses to clean junk off do hard drives and defrag. They recommend running it monthly. You should also check for malware which most antivirus software does not prevent.

https://www.glarysoft....
            Today, 07:57 AM
          Working...
          X