Can’t take the credit for this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t take the credit for this

Bruce always wanted to do this. He cut enough strips to make a few more.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I have made some of those Dennehey crosses too. They are harder then they look because of dealing with cutting and mitering small pieces safely on a table saw. It is a good way to use up scraps. Have him try the unity cross. It is a real challenge.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Nice modern design!
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

He spent hours sanding, cutting, and sanding some more than gluing and clamping. They will do good at the shows.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Very inspirational. In more than 1 way. No pun intended. But it is kinda there. But seriously....I love these
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Beautiful work! That is a lot of work making all those wood strips!

Karl
            Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

He spent all day cutting and sanding enough pieces to size for 3 more. Good thing. I posted on face book and got orders for 4. We’re keeping the 1st one and another is drying.
              Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                He spent all day cutting and sanding enough pieces to size for 3 more. Good thing. I posted on face book and got orders for 4. We’re keeping the 1st one and another is drying.
                The number you can make at anyone time is only limited to the number of clamps you have.
                Scott
                Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I have about 100 small clamps, different kinds. No problem there.
                  Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X