Bruce’s project for 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce’s project for 2021

He hasn’t started yet, just getting stuff together. He plans on making a weather station, square box with one instrument on each side, put together with contrasting splines, a lid so the center can be used, mounted on a small lazy Susan that he’s going to hide somehow. I asked what he was going to charge. He said $195.00. What?! Should be interesting.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Some people are really into weather stations, and that one sounds intriguing. keep us posted!
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

I will. Since our market is near the Annapolis harbor, there are lots of boaters who come there. He’s ordering the inserts from Lee Valley.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

By weather station do you mean, Barometer, humidity and temperature? Meant for indoors.
        I have a wireless weather station on a 25 ft pole.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Why not just watch the sexy girl on tv weather channel, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Originally posted by RJweb View Post
            Why not just watch the sexy girl on tv weather channel, RJ
            You really want Betty to hurt poor Bruce. LOL
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Rolf, yes. With the clock it’s 4 inserts. He got the idea for it from the latest Lee Valley catalog. And as true to Bruce, he already has a jig to put the box in and make cutouts for the splines. His woodworking group had a class on boxmaking with splines last year and he just had to make the jig they made.
              We have one outside somewhere, have no idea where he put it, since the accuracy of the weather people leaves something to be desired. He does RJ. And now that I woke up from my 2 hour nap, good night!
              Last edited by will8989; 01-05-2021, 02:07 AM.
              Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X