Almost ready for the market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost ready for the market

Bruce didn’t do too bad after not turning for 2 months.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Excellent, beautiful, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Beautiful job, especially for someone on the mend from major shoulder surgery. Hope market goes well for you.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Very impressive with his injury. I certainly haven't been that productive!
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

So the the one armed bandit did those? beautiful wood selection and finish
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

He’s bored Linda. He needs to be doing something until 3 or so then he’s done. He has continued to cut the grass or mulch the leaves. The therapist almost fell off her chair when he told her that. We have an electric start and self propelled mower. Our son cuts the bank out front.
            Our market is operated by the state Ag Dept so we are at their control. The market is longer than a football field, only has a cover and they count hourly the number of shoppers. Last week there was a average of 50. All 60stalls are filled but a lot of farmers and some crafters have 2 spaces with one or 2 people. Customers are great and there is someone every week from the health Dept or the Ag Dept spying on us. To date, only one complaint that a vender didn’t have their face mask on. But it was before market opening and we don’t need to wear them while setting up until the official start time. We have 2 spaces and have it set up that no one crowds the front of the table. I have space on one end have them line up in our empty back space for paying. We can only do so much. I am doing things a little different. I am completing all orders first than making for the table. I currently have $500 in orders for this week.
            Rolf they have 6 coats of finish and 2 coats of wax. Takes 1 week for finishing.
            Stay safe every one.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X