No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
    3-layer sailboat plaque
    by Ennobee
    After earlier this year I went through my books and got me a score of images of vintage sailing ships(*), I keep in finding new ways of making plaques with this designs. After trying my hand at segmentation, which kind-of worked, and multiple bevel-cuts,
    which I still have to keep trying until...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Farmers market
    by will8989
    I made the first wolf for my grandson’s birthday. I have made 5 more and sold them all! Personally, I hope to never see another kayak again!...
    Yesterday, 11:21 PM
  • Ennobee
    Reply to Some sailing ships for my bathroom
    by Ennobee
    Update: I just realized I never posted any pictures of the finished fourth ship. I finished it about 6 weeks ago and have since tried a series of different techniques with some other illustrations from the same book. I'll post about that in a different thread. In the meantime, here is the last of my...
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  • Jim Finn
    Reply to Blades
    by Jim Finn
    I cut 1 1/2" pine (solid) when making toys. I use an Olsen #7 blade (precision ground). It out lasts others I have tried including Flying Dutchman blades..
    Yesterday, 10:09 PM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
    by Jim McDonald
    Scott,
    I was shocked, yet most appreciative, of the surprise I found in the mail today. I am truly thankful for the friends I have made on the board.
    We are a small group, but I feel we all would jump in a second to come to the aid of each other. This is my electronic family.
    Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Working...
X