Spent time in the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent time in the shop

Since I have many new things to cut I spent about 4 hours in the shop today. I have an order for 30 different types of angels ( I don’t like to cut the same thing over and over again) but she is a real good friend so I agreed to do it (sucker). To break the monotony I cut something else, anyway it was a productive day.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

You were quite busy today! Very very nice....and the snowman is a smile just bursting out!
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Love to see lots of people getting back into the swing. Nicely done.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Very nicely done!

Comment

A busy man, Pete. Very well done.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I know those angels well.I cut 60 each the last 2 Christmases for my wife to give away. Have this years done.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by NC Scroller
              I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
              Today, 07:42 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
              by NC Scroller
              I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
              Today, 07:39 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              by Linda In Phoenix
              I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
              Yesterday, 10:01 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by will8989
              Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
              Yesterday, 09:53 PM
            • will8989
              by will8989
              Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
              Yesterday, 09:49 PM
            Working...
            X