Spent time in the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent time in the shop

Since I have many new things to cut I spent about 4 hours in the shop today. I have an order for 30 different types of angels ( I don’t like to cut the same thing over and over again) but she is a real good friend so I agreed to do it (sucker). To break the monotony I cut something else, anyway it was a productive day.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

You were quite busy today! Very very nice....and the snowman is a smile just bursting out!
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Love to see lots of people getting back into the swing. Nicely done.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Very nicely done!

Comment

A busy man, Pete. Very well done.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I know those angels well.I cut 60 each the last 2 Christmases for my wife to give away. Have this years done.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
              3-layer sailboat plaque
              by Ennobee
              After earlier this year I went through my books and got me a score of images of vintage sailing ships(*), I keep in finding new ways of making plaques with this designs. After trying my hand at segmentation, which kind-of worked, and multiple bevel-cuts,
              which I still have to keep trying until...
              Today, 12:23 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Farmers market
              by will8989
              I made the first wolf for my grandson’s birthday. I have made 5 more and sold them all! Personally, I hope to never see another kayak again!...
              Yesterday, 11:21 PM
            • Ennobee
              Reply to Some sailing ships for my bathroom
              by Ennobee
              Update: I just realized I never posted any pictures of the finished fourth ship. I finished it about 6 weeks ago and have since tried a series of different techniques with some other illustrations from the same book. I'll post about that in a different thread. In the meantime, here is the last of my...
              Yesterday, 10:34 PM
            • Jim Finn
              Reply to Blades
              by Jim Finn
              I cut 1 1/2" pine (solid) when making toys. I use an Olsen #7 blade (precision ground). It out lasts others I have tried including Flying Dutchman blades..
              Yesterday, 10:09 PM
            • Jim McDonald
              Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
              by Jim McDonald
              Scott,
              I was shocked, yet most appreciative, of the surprise I found in the mail today. I am truly thankful for the friends I have made on the board.
              We are a small group, but I feel we all would jump in a second to come to the aid of each other. This is my electronic family.
              Yesterday, 05:20 PM
            Working...
            X