No announcement yet.

Wildlife Montage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final steps for this piece include sanding, staining, and finishing with three coats of Rub-on-Poly satin finish. IMG_0644 (2).JPG
    Dick Miraglia

Comment

If we ever get back to normal, Bruce may have a request for his woodworking club.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
        Reply to Latest Project
        by handibunny
        I hope they appreciated the love and care that went into your beautiful work!
        Today, 07:47 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Latest Project
        by NC Scroller
        A piece to be cherished.
        Today, 02:06 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Latest Project
        by meflick
        Beautiful piece Fibber and something that will long be treasured. Congratulations to them on 25 years. Hubby and I celebrated 35 last week. We got a new drill press. 😉☺️ (My idea.)...
        Today, 01:48 PM
      • cwmagee
        Latest Project
        by cwmagee
        My daughter and son-in-law celebrated their 25th Anniversary in June. Since they have the means to acquire anything that they want, I had to find something that was unique. I decided on the Full Moon Night Light by Deb Nicholson feature in Issue #60. Due the Covid19, I finally got an opportunity to...
        Today, 01:18 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Did you know..
        by will8989
        Almost over this itchy problem. Just some on my left arm and leg. Caladryl was my friend. I would just dump some on and smear around! Down to my regular daily allergy pill but that helped a lot also. Did have to change my follow up appointment with the eye doctor until middle of August.
        Today, 11:08 AM
      Working...
      X