Advent wreath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advent wreath

For one of my good customers. From the fall issue 2016. Cherry and African mahogany. Bruce turned the candle holders as we couldn’t find candles to fit any already made wooden holders. I used the green sparkle unicorn spit over green paint for holly leaves and red for the berries. Yes, I actually picked up a paint brush. She will be getting it at our Sunday market.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

That is beautiful work you and Bruce have crafted Betty and your customer will be thrilled, I finally used some of my unicorn spit this week. Need to get a pic to share. Thanks for showing yours.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

That is beautiful Betty, and your customer should be very happy, RJ
      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Well done Betty, it looks great!

Karl
        Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Lovely piece and great alternative use of items!
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

The customer picked it up today and she was thrilled. She also bought a Christmas plaque. She’s stopping back next week to see if I have anything new.
            Attached Files
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Congratulations. Nothing like having a good customer who keeps coming back for more!
              Melanie from East TN

Comment

Nicely done. Did Bruce also turn the Ring?
                I agree repeat customers are a wonderful thing.
                Rolf
                RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

You mean the perfect circle I cut on my saw Rolf? He sanded it and rounded it over. We see her mostly at Christmas time but she spends a lot. Of course, I give her my favorite customer discount that I give to some.
                  Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X