Cardholders, baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardholders, baskets

some of last week’s work for our shows. This brings total cardholders done to 300. Between my first 3 shows I sell almost 500 cardholders. I did the shelf sitters 🤪 from scraps of wood I’ve been collecting. I’ll see how they go before I cut anymore. I don’t even count baskets anymore I just cut them. I have a new nativity scene for my collectors who are already asking for them. Right now between the 2 of us we are doing 60-70 hours a week. Bruce calls it “green work”.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Wow, you two are burning the midnight oil! Lots of beautiful work shown there. Good luck with your shows. That is a lot of cardholders!
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

What is your new nativity?
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Betty, that is a lot of amazing work.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

If you look at the 2nd picture, it’s the one in the back. For some reason they just like them. I sell them for $20. I can cut 3 an hour and there’s just sanding and dipping so a good money maker. I’m going to do the one from the magazine a few years ago for a larger one. That was well liked also. Its from creative woodworks Holiday 2009.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Impressive. Can't seem to get much shop time any more but that is OK since for me it is really a hobby. To many other things going on
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Come Dec. 23 I won’t be doing anything for 3 months or longer.
              Betty

Comment

That is impressive , Betty.

Comment

I like your idea of using buttons on the snowmen!

Comment

You must be a lot younger than I am! Two hours or so and I'm cooked!
                    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                      If you look at the 2nd picture, it’s the one in the back. For some reason they just like them. I sell them for $20. I can cut 3 an hour and there’s just sanding and dipping so a good money maker. I’m going to do the one from the magazine a few years ago for a larger one. That was well liked also. Its from creative woodworks Holiday 2009.
                      Betty I have the CWC Holiday 2009 and do not see a nativity. Can you please reconfirm?
                      Scott

Comment

Oops. I had the pattern in the wrong magazine. It is 2004 holiday pattern # 202 on section 3 of the index. Now I need some help. I’m trying to get to the index on here and just can’t seem to find it.
                        Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                          Oops. I had the pattern in the wrong magazine. It is 2004 holiday pattern # 202 on section 3 of the index. Now I need some help. I’m trying to get to the index on here and just can’t seem to find it.
                          http://scrollsawer.com/article-index/
                          Scott

Comment

Betty still not finding the pattern. I guess it was not meant to be.
                            Scott

Comment

How about winter 2004? Section 3. I think I need more coffee.
                              Attached Files
                              Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X