Cardholders, baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardholders, baskets

some of last week’s work for our shows. This brings total cardholders done to 300. Between my first 3 shows I sell almost 500 cardholders. I did the shelf sitters 🤪 from scraps of wood I’ve been collecting. I’ll see how they go before I cut anymore. I don’t even count baskets anymore I just cut them. I have a new nativity scene for my collectors who are already asking for them. Right now between the 2 of us we are doing 60-70 hours a week. Bruce calls it “green work”.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Wow, you two are burning the midnight oil! Lots of beautiful work shown there. Good luck with your shows. That is a lot of cardholders!
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

What is your new nativity?
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Betty, that is a lot of amazing work.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

If you look at the 2nd picture, it’s the one in the back. For some reason they just like them. I sell them for $20. I can cut 3 an hour and there’s just sanding and dipping so a good money maker. I’m going to do the one from the magazine a few years ago for a larger one. That was well liked also. Its from creative woodworks Holiday 2009.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Impressive. Can't seem to get much shop time any more but that is OK since for me it is really a hobby. To many other things going on
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Come Dec. 23 I won’t be doing anything for 3 months or longer.
              Betty

Comment

That is impressive , Betty.

Comment

I like your idea of using buttons on the snowmen!

Comment

You must be a lot younger than I am! Two hours or so and I'm cooked!
                    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                      If you look at the 2nd picture, it’s the one in the back. For some reason they just like them. I sell them for $20. I can cut 3 an hour and there’s just sanding and dipping so a good money maker. I’m going to do the one from the magazine a few years ago for a larger one. That was well liked also. Its from creative woodworks Holiday 2009.
                      Betty I have the CWC Holiday 2009 and do not see a nativity. Can you please reconfirm?
                      Scott

Comment

Oops. I had the pattern in the wrong magazine. It is 2004 holiday pattern # 202 on section 3 of the index. Now I need some help. I’m trying to get to the index on here and just can’t seem to find it.
                        Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                          Oops. I had the pattern in the wrong magazine. It is 2004 holiday pattern # 202 on section 3 of the index. Now I need some help. I’m trying to get to the index on here and just can’t seem to find it.
                          http://scrollsawer.com/article-index/
                          Scott

Comment

Betty still not finding the pattern. I guess it was not meant to be.
                            Scott

Comment

How about winter 2004? Section 3. I think I need more coffee.
                              Attached Files
                              Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
                                Reply to My fourth scroll saw in my shop.
                                by Jim Finn
                                Rolf;
                                The saw I have is also a 2005 or 6. It cuts well but seems noisy and when I get the blade tensioned, how I want it, the tension release lever near the blade swings forward and loosens the tension. I now have a rubber band holding it down as I run the saw. I have tried adjusting the...
                                Today, 09:58 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Pegas saw
                                by will8989
                                Bob, thewoodworkingshows.com Baltimore is 1/3-1/5. Lately it seems they always have space. And it’s not that far for you to travel!
                                Hegner converted their top blower to a vacuum which I really like. What needs to be changed on the Pegas saw? I don’t want to buy something than need to change...
                                Today, 09:01 PM
                              • vgraf
                                Reply to Pegas saw
                                by vgraf
                                Rolf,
                                Most blowers blow the dust from the left side to keep the cutting line clear. Did you disconnect your blower so that the vacuum system sucks the dust from the left keeping the pattern lines clear?
                                Today, 07:34 PM
                              • vgraf
                                Reply to Price Tags
                                by vgraf
                                I found some small tags at Hobby Lobby. They were in the Jewelry materials section.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Beads-Jew...p/13171-TI0524

They were about 3/8" x 5/8".

$4.99 for a packet...
                                Today, 07:22 PM
                              • Rolf
                                Reply to Pegas saw
                                by Rolf
                                I added a trap to catch the small pieces that I don't want to lose. Also a simple swivel so I can swing the top part out of the way without messing with the upper nozzle. I did not glue the joints in case I get a clog. ...
                                Today, 05:23 PM
                              Working...
                              X