• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce is on a roll!!

New pepper grinders. They will go fast.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

That man is keeping his tools sharp!
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

they are beautiful how many do you sell in a season, RJ
      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

We sell all he makes. So far, 6. He just got back into turning since he doesn’t have any cabinets to make. He said this is his practice. He’s also doing birdhouses.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I think he has earned his play time. The lamination look great. Any pictures of the bird houses?
          You must be driving that women nuts at the fair.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

You mean birdhouse? Her head will be spinning 360. We didn’t go last week but looked at the video from Saturday and he was there with this style. He’s never made them before. And this is the first time he has been there in the summer market! He is a really nice guy and they know each other from the woodworking club. He makes beautiful grinders that he gets $100-$200 for. He uses all exotic woods. All I can say is bring it on sister!😂
            Attached Files
            Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X