Peppermills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peppermills

Bruce finally spent some quality time with his lathe and tools. I told him it was about time he started pulling his weight after “doing nothing” for almost 2 years.🙄
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Beautiful work. Does SLRA do mail order?
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Beautiful work. Looks like he didn't lose his touch during those two years of doing "nothing"
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Nice turnings.! I have never made a pepper mill, I do have a kit somewhere.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Betty, you can tell Bruce those are beautiful.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I’ll tell him all the comments, maybe. 😂 He is so fussy that the hole he drills through the wood he sands and finishes. Jim, that wouldn’t be a problem. He is gluing different woods now, walnut and satin wood, cherry and red heart, they should be interesting. Rolf, I buy the kits in lots of 10. He also has a coffee grinder to make. Well, gotta get ready for the Mitchell family seafood fest tonight.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

They are beautiful, very well done, if I remember I think Bruce was busy doing someone’s kitchen and didn’t have time to pull his own weight, RJ
              Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Betty tell Bruce they are a great piece of work. I have not seen that style of grinder mechanism before ......where do you get them from?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbyhorse View Post
                  Betty tell Bruce they are a great piece of work. I have not seen that style of grinder mechanism before ......where do you get them from?
                  They look like these. I have a few kits from them. Still on my TO DO list.

http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/car...w=&range_high=
                  Scott
                  Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

We order ours from penn state which has the same as Arizona, which is now owned by Barry gross, I think. The ones from wood craft look the same also but are inferior.
                    Betty

Comment

Absolutely beautiful. Where are the matching salt grinders? Is that next?!
                      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

He’s doing a different kind of matching s&p mills. Also a coffee grinder. He’s finished his brother’s closet project so now he has no excuse not turn. Next are some seam rippers.
                        Betty

Comment

Seam rippers are very popular.
                          Rolf

Comment

We did them a few years ago and couldn’t get the price. He has some kits left over so we’ll see how it goes.
                            Betty

Comment

I sold mine for a Low $25, some of the older quilters got squirmy at that price. I did all of mine with acrylics.except for the colorful spectra wood one. I have also tried the perfume pens, that was a real bust.DSC_8536 single seam ripper (Small).jpgDSC_8536 single (Small).jpg
                              Rolf

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X