• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost done!!

guess what we’re doing today?
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Back splash day, what do I win, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

No divorce lawyer was called so that’s a good thing. Got the corner done. This has been an experience one I will never repeat!!!
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
        No divorce lawyer was called so that’s a good thing. Got the corner done. This has been an experience one I will never repeat!!!
        The kitchen project or the back splash?

June and I are about to do our upstairs bathroom. Oh Joy. We hired a contractor.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

BOTH!! All tiles up. Need to clean the tiles, grout, some end pieces and DONE.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by will8989; 03-19-2019, 03:17 PM.
          Betty

Comment

No visible blood splatter, so I guess the job went well.
            Jim
            When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
            Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Nice? I like your tile selection.
              Rolf
              RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Grout done. Have to wipe down tomorrow, then caulk, a few loose ends then done!!! Believe it or not, this is the first job Bruce has done that he hasn’t shed any blood. He always cuts himself. Of course, there’s always tomorrow. Rolf, I brought home about 10 different tile samples and this was the first one I brought home. It took me an hour to layout what I wanted where as some had more gray and some were mostly glass. Being a designer is hard work!
                Attached Files
                Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dwssr2
                  wipe on poly and tack cloth
                  by dwssr2
                  Question, when sanding polyurethane in between coats, using a tack cloth, is it ok to wipe on poly while the project seems tacky or should a person wait a few hours to let it dry?
                  How necessary is it to sand between coats of polyurethane? I am sure people have a lot of different opinions and...
                  Today, 05:58 PM
                • tgiro01
                  Reply to Do you know what this Is?
                  by tgiro01
                  Betty asked: "Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due to its complexity but - if they leave it laying around and a child gets a part and chokes, is that my responsibility or theirs?"...
                  Today, 12:20 PM
                • RJweb
                  by RJweb
                  The problem now a days everyone is sue happy, no matter who’s at fault, RJ...
                  Today, 10:03 AM
                • will8989
                  by will8989
                  Don’t forget to carry insurance if you sell a lot. It’s a necessary expense and a good "silent" partner and hope it stays that way. Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due...
                  Today, 08:44 AM
                • keystonecop
                  by keystonecop
                  I was afraid some of my puzzles would not pass the test, but they did.. (I have some that I sell that would not (they are from the magazine) so I am not going to make them for sale anymore as I am worried about sales of those.. Maybe the magazine should have a statement of warning of small pieces if...
                  Yesterday, 08:19 PM
                Working...
                X