• Show
Clear All

• NC Scroller
    replied
    Must have been an oversight. I have not received mine yet. LOL

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied
    Rolf, elmers white glue. Just press it down and let dry. I put the glue on the ornament then took the sponge and dabbed it on the felt so it would adhere better. RJ, when my son was born he decided he liked the hours of 1am to 5am better to be awake until he was 1.. Luckily, my daughter liked to sleep until 10am so I got some sleep and napped when then did, except Kevin only slept for 45-60 minutes and Sarah slept for 2-3 hours. I got used to taking a nap at 3 in the afternoon after I picked them up at school. I got spoiled when Bruce worked nightwork and was alone from 3-midnight. I like my quiet time and with Bruce around I get it when he goes to bed at 10. I have a hard time sleeping with the ringing, sometimes screaming in my ears. I fall asleep in my lazyboy, wake up around 2ish, go to bed and up 7-8 and start all over again!! More than you ever wanted or needed to know, huh? LOL
    Last edited by will8989; 12-27-2018, 03:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RJweb
    replied
    They are very nice, I see you were working the nite shift again, RJ

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    I like them. What adhesive did you use with the felt?

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    started a topic Family ornaments for this year

Family ornaments for this year

Another 27 ornaments. Some were already sent to Texas and New York. After I cut a few with the Christmas trees I decided the buttons were faster and I liked them better. I also used felt instead of painting.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X