Family ornaments for this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family ornaments for this year

Another 27 ornaments. Some were already sent to Texas and New York. After I cut a few with the Christmas trees I decided the buttons were faster and I liked them better. I also used felt instead of painting.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I like them. What adhesive did you use with the felt?
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

They are very nice, I see you were working the nite shift again, RJ
      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Rolf, elmers white glue. Just press it down and let dry. I put the glue on the ornament then took the sponge and dabbed it on the felt so it would adhere better. RJ, when my son was born he decided he liked the hours of 1am to 5am better to be awake until he was 1.. Luckily, my daughter liked to sleep until 10am so I got some sleep and napped when then did, except Kevin only slept for 45-60 minutes and Sarah slept for 2-3 hours. I got used to taking a nap at 3 in the afternoon after I picked them up at school. I got spoiled when Bruce worked nightwork and was alone from 3-midnight. I like my quiet time and with Bruce around I get it when he goes to bed at 10. I have a hard time sleeping with the ringing, sometimes screaming in my ears. I fall asleep in my lazyboy, wake up around 2ish, go to bed and up 7-8 and start all over again!! More than you ever wanted or needed to know, huh? LOL
        Last edited by will8989; 12-27-2018, 03:38 PM.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Must have been an oversight. I have not received mine yet. LOL
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DaveVanEss
            The Fickle Finger of Fate
            by DaveVanEss
            It is amazing how Edward R. Murrow's life could would have been different it is wasn't for this one event. When he was going to Washington State University he met a gorgeous girl going to the University of Idaho. They made a wonderful couple and they talked about getting married after Edward graduated....
            Yesterday, 11:16 AM
          • meflick
            Reply to Fall 2019 Issue
            by meflick
            Mine was in the mail Fri., just in time to throw in For our weekend camping trip. I agree, great looking projects to do and always fun to see the contributions and names of our forum friends, ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™‚ now to carve out time to try a few of them.
            07-14-2019, 03:27 PM
          • meflick
            Reply to Unicorn Spit
            by meflick
            Thanks Betty. I will need to check our local store. I Will also check their online site and see if itโ€™s there. Now, I need to go and retrieve that Joanneโ€™s email with the coupon back out of the trash. ๐Ÿ˜‰...
            07-14-2019, 03:23 PM
          • meflick
            Reply to Dream Catcher Silhouette Ornaments
            by meflick
            Thank you Betty. You are very kind, just let me know whenever you are ready....
            07-14-2019, 03:19 PM
          • meflick
            Reply to Conversations
            by meflick
            Thanks to the Magazine that was in my mailbox on Fri, I know what a Unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„ Spit is. โ˜บ๏ธ I will be looking for some to try as well. No cookies here, trying to cut back on the sugar. ๐Ÿ˜” But I agree, if Elliott wants to think you made them, who are we to argue. ๐Ÿ˜‰ my day was great, we recently...
            07-14-2019, 03:16 PM
          Working...
          X