For my 3day show..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For my 3day show..

this week-end. The dragon is drying and it is amazing!! Set up is tomorrow. We’ll just set up tables and displays and the rest on Friday. My biggest show of the last 2years. I have to finish counting everything up but my stock is close to $3500. No wonder I’m so tired!!!
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Nice looking work Betty. Good luck with your show. Hope you sell out.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Best of luck. Beautiful work.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Great work and good wood choice on the dragon. I would buy it just for wood--but then Becky would probably put me and the dragon in the shed with the snow blower!
        Jim
        When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
        Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

I see you found a home for that wood, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Yes I did. I’ll post pics tomorrow after all set up but the box elder popped a beautiful red. Here’s pics of the building we are in. I’m in the center on a corner spot. There are other 7 smaller buildings and barns. Almost 300 crafters.
            Attached Files
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I do a show in a warehouse / barn setting but it is no where near as plush. .
              Scott

Comment

Good luck with your sales! What will be your price on the clock?
                Rolf
                RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

It’s been a long 2days. One more to go. Sales for 2 days are $200 below sales for 3 days last year. The clock is priced at $150. Sold the large dragon for $150 yesterday morning. 150 cardholders found new homes as well as some baskets, nativity scenes and angels and birdhouses. Sure glad we get an extra hour sleep tonight. Good night!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Betty

Comment

Glad to hear your sales are going so well Betty. May your 3rd day be a banner day and push you well over last year’s sales. Nice setup. Hope you enjoyed your extra hour of rest this morning.
                    Melanie from East TN

Comment

210 cardholders found new homes. Have an order for cardholders for this week-end, talking to a girl for special ornaments made to look like sewing maniquens so she can dress them with aprons to sell. She is starting a new business and from what I saw she will be very successful. This will be fun. And did I mention I have a Friday night, Saturday show this week-end. And zero cardholders. At least I start the week right with a visit to my chiropractor tomorrow morning!!! Great week-end.
                      Betty

Comment

Glad you had a successful show. "Love it when a plan comes together."
                        Scott

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X