Getting there

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting there

countertop installed✅, microwave installed✅, dishwasher installed✅, plumbing hooked up, not until Saturday have to let the counters set up, getting high from epoxy fumes ✅✅. Looks beautiful. I told Bruce he had a brilliant designer. They only needed one shim to install the countertop, everything else was perfect. It even has sparkles in the countertop!!!
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Lookin’ good. When’s the dinner party? 😁
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks for sharing . Looks great

Comment

Still work to do but will let you know!!!
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

looking good!
          cwmagee
          aka Fibber
          Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

So what you going to cook first?
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Cook? I’m supposed to cook?
              Betty

Comment

Looks good, I guess you could not sleep with all of the excitement of cooking breakfast in your new kitchen, it’s after 12, RJ
                Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Watch out--someone may want to film a TV show in that kitchen!
                  Jim
                  When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                  Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Normal time for me RJ. I’m up and runnng by 8.
                    Betty

Comment

Put out the plate of cookies and vase of lillies and it'll be an HGTV set. Nicely done!
                      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

We have a fully functional kitchen!! Brian hooked up sink yesterday and I ran the dishwasher last night. I would say music to my ears, but it is so quiet you can’t hear it!!! Window frame done. Now I need to make those curtains. Door frame up, only need to paint door and install. Bruce is taking forever to decide on backsplash. I did blow the budget on countertop and door but they are the “jewels” 💎💎💎 that show everything else off. And I did spend $60 on material for one kitchen window for my color pop. You’d think I knew what I was doing.
                        Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X