It’s getting real

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s getting real

Floor tiles, check, ceiling lights, sockets, switches, electrical wire, under cabinet lights, check, cabinet hardware, check. Cleaning out kitchen, not yet but getting there. Sheetrock, cement under lament, etc., will be bought day we need them. Two weeks from today is demo day. Can’t wait!!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Excited for you Betty. Look forward to seeing your final finished photos to celebrate with you.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Change of plans. Bruce wants to get started sooner!!! Be still my heart.💕💕
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Before we get started we “need” to take a trip as Far East as we can go until we need a boat. Translation cape henlopen, Delaware for a day of rest before we start. 🏊*🏊*
        Last edited by will8989; 06-17-2018, 12:13 AM.
        Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
          Change of plans. Bruce wants to get started sooner!!! Be still my heart.💕💕
          So, when is the first update? Curious minds want to know.
          Jim
          When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
          Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

No pictures means it never happened.
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Heading to beach also to Lowe’s to get what we can as they have no state taxes. A slight delay. One of the guys from the sawmill passed away so the viewing is Thurs and funeral on Friday. The Park is having the luncheon after the funeral as a thank you to family for all the work he did for the County parks. He was the one who built the wagon I posted pictures of a few months back. Cabinets will start coming off the wall on Saturday. Of course there will be pictures!!
              Betty

Comment

How about video of demo, Rj
                Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

I plan to do one when we start. With it just being the two of us doing 80% of the work, I think Bruce might get a bit testy if I only take pictures. 😂😂
                  Betty

Comment

I asked Bruce this morning if this is really happening? Emptying cabinets and will start taking down uppers over the week-end! LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time getting to this point. Budget is great. I still have $1900 left budgeted for the kitchen, not including appliances and countertop. We have everything except cement floor sheets, sheetrock, and tile grout and cement for the floor tiles, and under cabinet lights. Can't get those until cabinets are up. I'm sure there will be some other "I just have to have" items. Will start new Demo post when first cabinet comes off the wall.
                    Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X