First power carving bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First power carving bowl

finally got to play with my new toy today. Certainly was fun. I read somewhere when I first started woodworking “if your mind can see it, your eyes and hands can do it,” My hands and eyes did exactly what I was seeing!!! Bruce dug out the bandsaw and trimmed the corners for me to make it a little easier. And I even got to try that Arbortech sanding tool I won at the first open house. Hope to finish it tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by will8989; 06-06-2018, 10:11 PM.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Nice,Thanks for sharing

Comment

Looking good there Betty. Thanks for sharing this with us,

DW
      Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
      John Wayne

Comment

Can you post a picture of the carving tool.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

It’s a Milwaukee grinder. The wheel is the Holey Galahad round coarse. The arbortech tool I won is the contour sander. I need to get a fine disc and the Lancelot chain cutter which takes out the center faster. I got the Milwaukee as it was the lightest, 3.1 pounds and the handle was the smallest and fit my hand better. Sawdust certainly flies with the grinder!!! It is an outside tool.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X