Just finishe this plaque

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finishe this plaque

Now that I'm a SNOWBIRDS In Florida for 3 months, you have to cut something that matches the settings.

Very nice and appropriate.
    ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Recessed in the appropriately scrolled frame, this piece looks great! You'll need to fill us in the size and confirm the wood choice too. Very nicely done. And congrats on becoming a snowbird.
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Another beautiful piece you have crafted Pete. I think you are trying to make the rest of us jealous of your surroundings. It's working. Glad you are enjoying your Florida respite from your Canadian winters. Well deserved I am sure. Would you share who's pattern? Thanks.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

Your plaque turned out great. Thanks for showing us.
          Stoney aka Al

This gettin old stuff ain't for sissies!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
            Recessed in the appropriately scrolled frame, this piece looks great! You'll need to fill us in the size and confirm the wood choice too. Very nicely done. And congrats on becoming a snowbird.
            Made of 1/2" walnut and it is 7" diameter.

Comment

The pattern is from Sue Mey and it is called "Nautical Plaque"

Comment

I’ll have to check that out. Doing summer markets in Annapolis that would be a good seller. Beautifully done.
                Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Wonderful work, precicion,Ty for sharing

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
                    Reply to Spiral Basket
                    octoolguy
                    I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
                    Today, 03:02 PM
                  • mowerman1193
                    Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                    mowerman1193
                    Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
                    Today, 02:48 PM
                  • bhenr99
                    Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                    bhenr99
                    I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
                    Today, 08:27 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to Great Poplar
                    Rolf
                    Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
                    Today, 08:18 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
                    Rolf
                    I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
                    Today, 08:09 AM
                  Working...
                  X