Some assembly required and finish to be apply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some assembly required and finish to be apply

Got a few mini birdhouses done in this beautiful weather here in PCB Florida, scrolling outside is a pleasure. Will wait for a rainy day to finish these little guys.

What a wonderful collection, Pete. They are sure addicting.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I like the two tone! Using up all of your scraps.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Adorable little things!
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Bruce had an idea. I always have customers who want certain color birds. Of course, itโ€™s not the color I have on the perch. His suggestion was to glue the birds to the perches but not to the birdhouse. Let the customer pick out the bird and glue it in when they buy it. Popular colors are red and blue. What do you think?
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Excellent idea! Go Bruce.
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              Bruce had an idea. I always have customers who want certain color birds. Of course, itโ€™s not the color I have on the perch. His suggestion was to glue the birds to the perches but not to the birdhouse. Let the customer pick out the bird and glue it in when they buy it. Popular colors are red and blue. What do you think?
              I was having the exact same thought the other night while contemplating starting to cut more birdhouses.
              I use a piece of floral foam to hold them as they dry, so another piece would be a good display.
              Jim
              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Love the title - Some Assembly Required. In my house that is always Famous Last Words!
                Jo Labre - in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin

Mostly, I don't know what I am doing - but I am doing it with GUSTO!

Comment

Linda, I wonโ€™t tell Bruce what you said. It will go to his head!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tomanydogs
                    Reply to Magazines Published
                    Tomanydogs
                    That's GREAT thanks Randy. Early Christmas present for me. YEAH!!!
                    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
                  • hotshot
                    Reply to Magazines Published
                    hotshot
                    They have though of this, and I own them. Pretty interesting to see the vendors from the early days, and see how the pattern designers improved their craft over the years. Also, there was a lot of Corian and stuff in the early issues.

Here is a quick way to get to these: https://foxch...
                    Yesterday, 09:19 PM
                  • Tomanydogs
                    Magazines Published
                    Tomanydogs
                    Hi, Has the magazine ever thought of or ever done a series of CD's (not sure if CD's are still the thing) of all the magazines published? I would purchase it! National Geographic did that, a real handy resource to have.
                    Yesterday, 03:26 PM
                  • Tomanydogs
                    Reply to Spiral Blades
                    Tomanydogs
                    Thank you for that Hank, I will persevere!!! I'm not a quitter, I'm smarter then a straight blade LOL....
                    Yesterday, 03:07 PM
                  • leehljp
                    Reply to Spiral Blades
                    leehljp
                    I did some scroll sawing successfully with a cheap Sears pin scroll saw back in the early '90s and enjoyed it because I didn't know any better! (I was living in Japan at the time and there was no internet to have access to people who knew.) So, I used what I had. Then LOML bought me a DeWalt scroll...
                    Yesterday, 01:20 PM
                  Working...
                  X