Some assembly required and finish to be apply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some assembly required and finish to be apply

Got a few mini birdhouses done in this beautiful weather here in PCB Florida, scrolling outside is a pleasure. Will wait for a rainy day to finish these little guys.

What a wonderful collection, Pete. They are sure addicting.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I like the two tone! Using up all of your scraps.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Adorable little things!
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Bruce had an idea. I always have customers who want certain color birds. Of course, it’s not the color I have on the perch. His suggestion was to glue the birds to the perches but not to the birdhouse. Let the customer pick out the bird and glue it in when they buy it. Popular colors are red and blue. What do you think?
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Excellent idea! Go Bruce.
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              Bruce had an idea. I always have customers who want certain color birds. Of course, it’s not the color I have on the perch. His suggestion was to glue the birds to the perches but not to the birdhouse. Let the customer pick out the bird and glue it in when they buy it. Popular colors are red and blue. What do you think?
              I was having the exact same thought the other night while contemplating starting to cut more birdhouses.
              I use a piece of floral foam to hold them as they dry, so another piece would be a good display.
              Jim
              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Love the title - Some Assembly Required. In my house that is always Famous Last Words!
                Jo Labre - in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin

Mostly, I don't know what I am doing - but I am doing it with GUSTO!

Comment

Linda, I won’t tell Bruce what you said. It will go to his head!!😂😂😂
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Hobbyhorse
                    Reply to Out on the Farm
                    Hobbyhorse
                    Well that is something different ... good one!
                    Today, 04:09 PM
                  • Labtechjc
                    Reply to Out on the Farm
                    Labtechjc
                    This one is mine. I have the Photoshop file to prove it too! But the moose that I mentioned was the inspiration. Thinking about doing some more, but have to find some silhouettes that I like first.
                    Today, 12:36 PM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to It’s getting real
                    will8989
                    I asked Bruce this morning if this is really happening? Emptying cabinets and will start taking down uppers over the week-end! LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time getting to this point. Budget is great. I still have $1900 left budgeted for the kitchen, not including appliances...
                    Today, 12:34 PM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to Coloring Wood question
                    will8989
                    Thanks. I'll have to check the analyne dyes I have. I use the powered and mix as needed for the birds for the bird houses. Good post. Gave me some new ideas besides paint.
                    Today, 12:27 PM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to Out on the Farm
                    will8989
                    That is neat!!! Your pattern or did you buy it?
                    Today, 12:24 PM
                  Working...
                  X