The kitchen cabinets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kitchen cabinets

are back on track!!! He is finishing up the 3 drawer one next to the corner cabinet, then the run with the trash container, sink base and dishwasher. Then the corner and 2 cabinets on the other side then I can start destroying what is there!!! Can't wait. I am looking for March for installation. Everything picked out but the color of the little bit of wall that will be showing.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Rolf, Bruce is on his second 500 box of Kreg screws and still has all the bottom to complete.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

If you ever sell the house and someone decides to change the cabinets they will be in for a surprise!
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

They sure will!!! LOL
        Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
          Reply to Spiral Basket
          octoolguy
          I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
          Today, 03:02 PM
        • mowerman1193
          Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
          mowerman1193
          Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
          Today, 02:48 PM
        • bhenr99
          Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
          bhenr99
          I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
          Today, 08:27 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Great Poplar
          Rolf
          Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
          Today, 08:18 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
          Rolf
          I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
          Today, 08:09 AM
        Working...
        X