Sue Mey's stocking ornaments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sue Mey's stocking ornaments

i have a great idea for these ornaments. When I told Bruce I got either are you nuts, are you crazy, or that's a great idea. I'm going to say it was one of the first two. Stay tune I'm working on it now.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Come on don’t leave us hanging, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Sorry. I was going to work on them last night, but we got a call from Bruce's brother to come to their house for a spaghetti and salad dinner. My niece is in town from Gannon University for a few days and she won't be back until Christmas. She's on a full scholarship for basketball and grades. They will be different.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Never pass up a free dinner and visiting with beloved relatives! Look forward to seeing your ideas.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

My favorite spaghetti, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

We are still waiting πŸ˜€
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

What a busy week-end!! The Fall Fest yesterday was a great success but a very long day!! I am working on them tomorrow before anything else. I want to get some done for my 3 day show 11/3-5, among other things. Then I am off and running for my shows every week end until 12/24, both Sat & Sunday!!!
              Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                What a busy week-end!! The Fall Fest yesterday was a great success but a very long day!! I am working on them tomorrow before anything else. I want to get some done for my 3 day show 11/3-5, among other things. Then I am off and running for my shows every week end until 12/24, both Sat & Sunday!!!
                Still waiting LOL
                Scott
                Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I am glad I’m not hanging, lol, RJ
                  Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

0032.gif
                    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Sorry, but this week went to he.. in a hand basket on Wed and I just got my head back together today. Almost. Some things will never be the same again. Bruce is fine. That’s all I want to say at this time. But I do have names for them - Jingles, Candy, Snappy and, ready for this- Oohh LaLa. πŸ˜€
                      Betty

Comment

Okay,, are this names for the stocking ornaments or are we talking names for Bruce here???!!!
                        AKA Paul from Washington State

Comment

Stockings. Names for Bruce would get me kicked off here! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                          Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
                            Reply to Spiral Basket
                            octoolguy
                            I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
                            Today, 03:02 PM
                          • mowerman1193
                            Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                            mowerman1193
                            Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
                            Today, 02:48 PM
                          • bhenr99
                            Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                            bhenr99
                            I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
                            Today, 08:27 AM
                          • Rolf
                            Reply to Great Poplar
                            Rolf
                            Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
                            Today, 08:18 AM
                          • Rolf
                            Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
                            Rolf
                            I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
                            Today, 08:09 AM
                          Working...
                          X