Sue Mey's stocking ornaments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sue Mey's stocking ornaments

i have a great idea for these ornaments. When I told Bruce I got either are you nuts, are you crazy, or that's a great idea. I'm going to say it was one of the first two. Stay tune I'm working on it now.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Come on don’t leave us hanging, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Sorry. I was going to work on them last night, but we got a call from Bruce's brother to come to their house for a spaghetti and salad dinner. My niece is in town from Gannon University for a few days and she won't be back until Christmas. She's on a full scholarship for basketball and grades. They will be different.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Never pass up a free dinner and visiting with beloved relatives! Look forward to seeing your ideas.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

My favorite spaghetti, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

We are still waiting πŸ˜€
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

What a busy week-end!! The Fall Fest yesterday was a great success but a very long day!! I am working on them tomorrow before anything else. I want to get some done for my 3 day show 11/3-5, among other things. Then I am off and running for my shows every week end until 12/24, both Sat & Sunday!!!
              Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                What a busy week-end!! The Fall Fest yesterday was a great success but a very long day!! I am working on them tomorrow before anything else. I want to get some done for my 3 day show 11/3-5, among other things. Then I am off and running for my shows every week end until 12/24, both Sat & Sunday!!!
                Still waiting LOL
                Scott
                Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I am glad I’m not hanging, lol, RJ
                  Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

0032.gif
                    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Sorry, but this week went to he.. in a hand basket on Wed and I just got my head back together today. Almost. Some things will never be the same again. Bruce is fine. That’s all I want to say at this time. But I do have names for them - Jingles, Candy, Snappy and, ready for this- Oohh LaLa. πŸ˜€
                      Betty

Comment

Okay,, are this names for the stocking ornaments or are we talking names for Bruce here???!!!
                        AKA Paul from Washington State
                        Hegner Multimax 22-V and Seyco ST-21

Comment

Stockings. Names for Bruce would get me kicked off here! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                          Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X