No announcement yet.

Milan Cathedral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11355.jpegIMG_20180312_150834222.jpgIMG_20180312_150800527.jpgIMG_20180312_150905664.jpg Done.
    I'll hold off putting a finish on it until next fall.

Comment

• BRAVO!!! Well done! I will miss your progress reports.
      AKA Paul from Washington State

Comment

• Fantastic work with excellent craftmanship! I love the subtle contrast created by the warm colours of the chosen woods. Works like this encourage me to continue the work with these patterns.
        Last edited by pedrofret; 03-12-2018, 03:51 PM.
        http://www.finescrollsaw.com

Comment

• Thanks Paul. Like I told Rolf a few days ago, maybe someday I'll make another one out of exotic woods and have matching bookends!

Pedro, the precision of your patterns is the reason that I was able to complete this. If you have some new ones in the making, I'll gladly be your guinea pig!!
          ​​​​

Comment

• Amazing. Just amazing.
            Jo Labre - in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin

Mostly, I don't know what I am doing - but I am doing it with GUSTO!

Comment

• That is an amazing work of art!!!

Comment

• It belongs in a museum! It needs to be seen by lots of people, so that they can see what talent and lots of patience can create.
                Rolf
                RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

• I agree with Rolf. Just amazing. Now, have a good time camping and golfing. Well earned.
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

• I look forward to coming over sometime to see it in person if the invitation is still open. Only 40 min away.

Comment

• Trackman, you're welcome anytime. Just give me a couple days notice.

Comment

• Totally amazing. Thanks you for all the photos and updates as the project progressed. It was very interesting to watch it evolve.

"Time to give back."
                        "Time to Give Back"

Comment

• Thanks Wayne. I appreciate all of the great comments. Waiting to hear if anyone else is interested in building one?

Comment

• Amazing kdog!
                            Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

• I'm shocked and very honored.
                              Pedro has added a picture of my cathedral to his list of pictures from around the world.
                              Thank you Pedro!

http://finescrollsaw.com/milan-cathedral.htm

Comment

• Spare time? Go to work......

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
                                  Ladder Legs
                                  leehljp
                                  I subscribe to a daily email from "homemade tools" and a few are hilarious, and some are ingenious. Here is an amusing one:
                                  http://www.homemadetools.net/forum/l...-18#post115897

Enjoy.
                                  Today, 07:06 PM
                                • Scrappile
                                  Reply to Elk Meadow
                                  Scrappile
                                  Well done. Elk, are one of the most beautiful animals in North America as far as I am concerned.
                                  Today, 01:04 PM
                                • Sandy Oaks
                                  Reply to Pricing
                                  Sandy Oaks
                                  Lee, we have a pen turner displayed at ArtCrafters. Many of the pens are $25 and we sell maybe 4 - 5 each month. I am sure at a place like Knoxville he could more than double the price....
                                  Today, 09:34 AM
                                • Rolf
                                  Reply to 1st cabinet UP!!!!
                                  Rolf
                                  We could not do that in our kitchen the ceiling and walls are way too crooked. So to fool the eye some of our cabinets go all of the way up with trim molding the others are lower also with crown molding. There is no continuous line to catch the eye.
                                  Today, 08:34 AM
                                • will8989
                                  Reply to 1st cabinet UP!!!!
                                  will8989
                                  WHAT? We’re taking them down? Bruce decided he should have put them flush with the ceiling so we’re taking them down and raising them 1/2”!!! Do you know how heavy these are? He decided he wanted as narrow as possible, or no, molding at the top at all. And yes, Scott they have stuff in them.😲😲...
                                  Today, 08:26 AM
                                Working...
                                X