House pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House pattern

Just created this pattern in Coyote Stencil. Printed it at 11x8.5 and took to local printshop and had enlarged to 16x12. Cutting on 1/8" plywood. Going to be Christmas present for in-laws..this is their house. Just got some new spiral blades from Mike and so far I LOVE them!
    Attached Files
    ===========================
    Currently driving a Ryobi SC164VS
    "A man who works with his hands is a laborer. A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman. A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist." Louis Nizer

WOW! That is going to be a challange.

It's all fun
    Terry
    Craftsman 18"
    Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

Wowza!! That will be a challenge. Hope to see it when done.
      Dan

My Gallery

Comment

BigDaddy
        I really like the pattern.

I don't want to seem negative, but it looks like there are a lot of floaters in the pattern or is it just my perspective?
        Dave
        "Tight's tight, too tight's broken"

My Gallery

Comment

You might want to be careful . . . . after they see that pic they may decide to cut down that tree what sits right in the middle of their front yard . . . . . just sayin' . . . .

) It looks challenging but it will be beautiful!!

Good Luck.
          John
          I've Got A Lot More To Learn
          About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
          "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Yeah there are some floaters, but the nice thing is that I don't have to follow this pattern exactly as it is...My plan is to cut the major areas and leave a lot of the piddly little pieces alone.
            "A man who works with his hands is a laborer. A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman. A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist." Louis Nizer

Comment

Well..this project got scrapped...

Over the last 4 sessions of working on it, I broke numerous pieces off. I guess using 1/8" plywood with a small spiral saw isn't the best idea. Ah well, wife said it was ok if I made some compound cut ornaments for her parents so I am going to work on that instead.

REALLY disappointed though. I had over 20 hours invested in this one. Just too much kept breaking off.

On wards and up wards!

Comment

Stack a piece of 1/4" something under your 1/8'' it will give you better control and ditch the spiral blades, Try FDUR #1,3or 5's.
                May the wind at you back .....
                Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X