Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekends projects

Hey all,

Just thought I would post some pictures of the projects I was working on all weekend. I am getting more steady with every project.

My question for this thread is does anyone use a rotary tool to clean up their projects? If not what do you use?

All the patterns below came from Steve Good's site at Scrollsaw Workshop
    Attached Files

I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time

Nicely done. Nope I don't use a rotary tool for cleanup. I do use one when I do some intarsia style work. I use sanders, mop sanders, files etc.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Nice! Nope generally no rotary tool for clean up.

Comment

I showed the cat and mouse to my teenage daughter and now I have to make her a set. Haha! Thanks Dave!

Comment

haha, They are very easy cuts and very easy to sand the edges. I got them from Steve Good's site. There are some other nice door toppers there too.

I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time

Comment

Good stuff!

Rotary tool just gets me in trouble though there have been a few times I used it to knock down a bump before finer sanding. I have created a collection of sanding sticks in various sizes and shapes to clean things up. Some or square with sandpaper on multiple sizes... some very tiny and flat.. some from dowels. I uses sandpaper role with sticky back or just regular sandpaper and some spray adhesive.

My wife also gave me some emory boards also that come in handy.

Comment

Sweeeeet cuts Dave, that little box sure is popular. Well done on all projects.
              Thanks for the pictures, posting them certainly is not mandatory here, but sure is appreciated.
              Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X