• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• keystonecop
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by keystonecop
    First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
    Today, 05:36 PM
  • Quartz43
    by Quartz43
    I think that it important for any business to keep track of what their customers are concerned about. If a business ignores such things, they will suffer in the long run. Ignoring comments in your own forum or not replying to emails is not a good strategy. Good companies are always on the lookout...
    Today, 04:53 PM
  • millwab
    Reply to Peanuts #1
    by millwab
    Thanx Rolf. I also found a package of Olson 3/0 blades I had. They are 33TPI x .008T x .022W
    I’m guessing that’s their equivalent of a puzzle blade since they don’t sell one specifically labeled as such....
    Today, 03:06 PM
  • markdavd
    by markdavd
    Are there specific issues about how the patterns are printed that cause everyone problems? If not, whatever they change made to make some of you happy will make others unhappy. I prefer things published at 100% if practical.

Maybe what's needed is a comprehensive article with all the possible...
    Today, 10:07 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    First a disclaimer, Yes I do projects for them and an occasional article but I am not an employee and am not speaking for them.

But I will be a bit defensive here. If you have ever been to FC you would know that they have a very small staff that publishes three magazines and several books,...
    Today, 09:52 AM
Working...
X