new project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new project

just finished up the tiger from a pattern by dirk and karen boelman, i love the way it came out, the picture of the eagle is the very first project i ever completed about 10 years ago,
    Attached Files

Cool stuff lefty, dude i gotta ask, is that a nub, and if so and you scroll saw that is Awesome man, really cool.

Comment

yes that is what is left of my left hand after an accident 20 years ago, i still have my right hand , my left was taken off at the wrist, like your name says forthelove, i love doing this so after a few minor adjustments it comes easy

Comment

Very well done.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

thank you, it wasnt as hard as the pattern made it look

Comment

Lefty, dude that is really awesome and motivational. Sorry if asking you bothers ya but I had to ask because its interesting to know that you did not let it hold ya back..Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

no offense taken, over the last 20 years i have done a lot of things involving craftes, from leatherwork to beadwork to all sorts of woodwork, and many have realized that there only obstacles in life and everyone can be overcome,

Comment

That's killer Lefty, I always thought about the word overcome and what it can mean I have even pondered the idea of getting it tattooed on me at some point, hmm , I think I have found my next project.

Comment

clint eastwood in heartbreak ridge improvise, adapt and overcome

Comment

Thats funny you say that Lefty, I have a portrait of Clint tattooed on my leg. Im working on an Overcome now.

Comment

you should scroll that

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X