Grampa 2011's Gun Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grampa 2011's Gun Dog

I was finally able to finish Grampa 2011's Gun Dog. I started this and then some things came up and I was away from the saw. I enlarged the pattern so I could see some of the cutouts and because I don't have any small drill bits that would have been needed to do the smaller pattern. The wood was not my first choice but it was all that I had on hand. It is oak veneer. I did stack cut two of them. As you can see in the first photo I chipped the one that was on top. If I had been thinking I would've taped them together with the veneer facing each other. I apologize for the pictures my son is trying to learn how to take photos.

Anway, thank you Grampa 2011 for an excellent pattern.

Dan
    Attached Files

Very nice cutting in spite of the chipout. Since I usually mount my pictures on a backer, I glue the chipped piece back in place and no one is usually the wiser.

As to the wire drill bits; try Mike's Workshop, Sloan's or a good hardware store if there is one near you. They are not expensive and in a drill press, last a long time. The only difficulty in using them is that you need a small chuck to hold them securely.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X