More SPCA again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More SPCA again

Turns out my Friday meeting with the board is Thursday. It went from being in a rush to Oh sh** in a heartbeat.
    Just taking a few small items mostly to get them thinking and some input from them.
    Haven't even stripped the pattern from the donation collection box. You'll have to imagine it with the top and signage finished and installed.
    There are two sided key fobs for each board member, some badge/ fridge magnets and a few other pieces. The rest will be pattern suggestions and flappin' my gums.
    Didn't clean the shop yet.
    Attached Files
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to New Toy!
    by Rolf
    Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
    Today, 07:50 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to New Toy!
    by NC Scroller
    Nice score!
    Today, 06:16 AM
  • Quartz43
    Reply to New Toy!
    by Quartz43
    Wow...nice Foredom tool.
    Today, 06:08 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
    by will8989
    Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
    Yesterday, 08:16 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Shawl pins
    by will8989
    Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
    Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Working...
X