My first ever piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first ever piece

Hello there, here for your viewing is my first ever piece for scrollsaw work. It was made on Valentines Day morning as a present for my wife, seemed only fair as she had bought me the saw the previous weekend. It might not be the neatest or best work,( i've seen some real cool stuff on here) but I'm quite proud of it as my first ever piece of work which I designed myself. Going to finish it in danish oil. please feel free to comment on this piece of work.
    Attached Files
    this space for rent

Nice work thanks for sharing. after awhile you'll feel the same way about your saw. Welcome to the club

Comment

Very nice for your first piece of art work.Jerry
      Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Cool first work ! I guess she'll loved it!
        Frieke
        www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Good job !!!

Comment

well good

Comment

Well you've got your priorities straight, first project for wife........good start.
              Thanks for posting, and you should be proud.
              Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Wow, I KNOW I would not have chosen to cut letters on my first scrollsaw experience - you're very brave! And you chose VERY well as a gift for your wife - of course now you have to continue to make gifts for her, you know! keep up the good work, all around!

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments on my first piece of work, glad you all like it, My wife really did like it, she was expecting a key ring !! lol. Hopefully I will have some more projects to show you guy's and girl's over the next few weeks.
                  this space for rent

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X