something to do while between projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something to do while between projects

Found this on You tube under (cube in a cube). Yes I pushed it. One of them is a cube in a cube in a cube.... They take about 30 to 45 minutes each to do but what else are you going to do when you are waiting for the glue or paint to dry.....

Hope you like them just wanted to show them off. They have no purpose that I can think of but now I don't have a 3" x 3" block of wood in the drop pile any more.
    Attached Files

Well you are easily entertained. Nicely done.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thats just it. It has no function no purpose but because the inner cubes won't come out of the outer ones and it is all made from the same block of wood folks pick it up and just keep trying to get the smaller ones out but they can't.

Comment

I like this! I told Dan I want him to make one of these for me.
        Great job!
        Evelyn
        sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
        To all who serve or have served, Thank you
        Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

Those are pretty cool.Jerry
          Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Ban Saw Box, Just type in Cube in a Cube On google or you tube there is a short video on how to do it.

Evelyn you can make it if you wanted to.

Comment

Nice. I made a cube in a cube as my first project once I got my drill press. My wife said I needed to make two more. One for my dad and one for my sister and tell that it is a puzzle them to get the block out without breaking it.

Comment

Very cool. I just watched the video and must try one myself (two cube only).

Good job on the three cube version, thanks for posting and the idea.
                Ron

My sawdust gallery

Comment

Another fun project to put on the ToDo list. Thanks!
                  Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Originally posted by mtnman View Post
                    Another fun project to put on the ToDo list. Thanks!
                    What he said!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I made these for my grandkids. I glued eyes over the holes created by the Forstner bit on all sides.

Drove them nuts and then I sent them home to mom and dad (hehehe)

George

Comment

Weiner9696 the eyes are a great idea to hide the holes. I think I will try it.

As for sending the grand kids home. My Dad called that "Grandparents Rights" did it to me a few times just waiting for my turn. Hahahaha He took them out to the movies fed them popcorn candy hot dogs SUGAR chocolate anything they wanted THEN brought them home. I was up all night they were wired..... "GRANDPARENTS RIGHTS"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                          Reply to Big week here
                          by NC Scroller
                          Leading up to my retirement I too worried about who would replace me. Truth be told I was more worried than my management. It took a couple months after my retirement for the feelings to go away. Now I only miss the people and not the job.
                          Today, 07:32 AM
                        • will8989
                          Bruce, the one on probation
                          by will8989
                          is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
                          Today, 12:59 AM
                        • will8989
                          Sundays market
                          by will8989
                          When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
                          Today, 12:46 AM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                          by will8989
                          I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
                          Today, 12:27 AM
                        • jim_mex
                          Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                          by jim_mex
                          Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
                          Yesterday, 08:47 PM
                        Working...
                        X