Custom piece Ingrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom piece Ingrid

Cut in 1/4" 3ply birch stained cherry, backer is 1/4" luan.
    Frame is from a pine the wind blew over in back of the house last year, stained english chestnut.
    There is one coat shellac and 4 coats clear satin acrylic. I'll wipe it all with 400 and give it a last coat of clear. I have to re-do the turn buttons. Two of three split.
    The last pic is stacks of 1/8" BB with patterns ready for pendant and earring sets for the SPCA.
    Attached Files
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

G'Day Oily

Very nice, thanks for showing us. Just enjoyed a trip to your gallery.

Cheers
    Bernie

Comment

That's a real cool piece of Art, Rob. I like the frame. Goes to show, that scraps can be beautiful. Thanks for showing us.
      PERK

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
        Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
        by handibunny
        So sorry to hear of your troubles. Please know that your forum friends are here for you in any way that can bring a measure of peace or comfort.
        Today, 04:51 PM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Today’s market
        by Rolf
        We had our one in person fair yesterday and will pick up the remains of my Consignment show Wednesday. Rumer has it that the event did extremely well.
        The traffic was slow this year, lots of other stuff going on in the village, nevertheless we had a great year. The majority of the items were...
        Today, 03:15 PM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Dirk Boelman pattern
        by Rolf
        Did you ever get the pattern?
        Today, 03:01 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
        by will8989
        Ben finished the half in the top 1/3 of almost 4000 runners! Sarah still trudging along.
        Today, 12:00 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
        by will8989
        Prayers for you and Connie. I know what you are in for as I was my mother’s caretaker and voice. It is a 24 hour job. Her heart was strong her dementia was a whole other story. I found the best doctors I could, best place which was only 2 miles from the house and a good pair of “steeled toe combat...
        Today, 11:58 AM
      Working...
      X