new projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new projects

a few of my latest projects i used 1 inch pine with a plywood backer patterns were from creative woodworks and crafts , i just subscribed to scroller anxiously awaiting my first issue
    Attached Files

Very good looking projects. You made the pine look great.

It's all fun
    Terry
    Craftsman 18"
    Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

That horse is just really very pretty.
      The fish is okay, but the horse is just really extra nice.

Comment

tony, nice job on both. Did you have a reason for cutting them from 1" wood? I use mostly 1/8" or 1/4".
        Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

To make them maybe more inertresting you can chage the color of the background. Lance

Comment

i use the 1 inch pine a lot as i am wood poor for now ive done several using lots of scrap pieces i have around , my friend who i gave the first one too liked it thick like that, said just like real fishing you have to do anything to make your fish look bigger, , one problem ive been having with using ply woods is chipping out usually on a middle ply of the wood , another reason is i only have one hand and the thicker pieces are easier to control for me

Comment

Those really look great ! I really like the look of your pine. You did a nice job finishing them & they look real good. Thanks for showing us.
              PERK

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X