GUNS!!! oooooooooh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNS!!! oooooooooh!

Remember the fun we had with rubber band guns? Well, Jan mentioned them during chat and I couldn't resist making them. Two will be gifts to my young grandsons, and their moms will be sooooooo mad at me. heh heh heh

The others will be for sale at the craft show this weekend, providing I get them sanded and finished. If not, they will be here til the next show. LOL

Politically correct? nope, but who cares, they are fun to shoot and no one I know lost an eyeball playing with one.

Nancy in AZ
    Attached Files
    A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Nancy, Steve Good has a pattern for a rubber band machine gun. May as well arm the whole squad. Oily
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

It figures she'd blame me!

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by oily View Post
        Nancy, Steve Good has a pattern for a rubber band machine gun. May as well arm the whole squad. Oily
        Yep, I saw that 9 shooter that Steve has, but I decided one shot at a time was enough. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          It figures she'd blame me!

Jan
          Welllllllllll, you did mention rubber band guns, remember? So, yes, I am definitely blaming you. So there. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rippersmom View Post
            yep, i saw that 9 shooter that steve has, but i decided one shot at a time was enough. Lol
            chicken......................
            May the wind at you back .....
            Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

I've considered making that 9 shooter too. However, 15 of the single shot guns created enough of a mess that my kids were picking up rubber bands 9 months later when they moved.

Jan

Comment

When I was a kid (50 + years ago) we would make a rubber gun and put a clothes pin on the back and one on each side of the grip so we could shoot three shots, but it had to be in order so the came off in the right sequence.

Comment

I'm sticking with the single shot pistol for now. I managed to get them all shaped and sanded today and made a prototype to test it. Had to modify the clothespin a bit to make it work well. Now it's a deadly weapon...shoots straight and doesn't misfire. LOL Hubby cringes when I pick up the pistol, can't understand why. heh heh heh

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    Sawstop instructions are some of the best I've ever worked with. Each part comes labeled with a letter to match instructions, hardware in color coded and labeled to match labels and colors in instructions. Full poster size instructions with pics in addition to manual instructions. Could only find one...
                    Today, 09:57 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                    by Rolf
                    So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
                    I like the fact...
                    Today, 08:34 AM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to Farmers market
                    by will8989
                    Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
                    Today, 08:17 AM
                  • Sandy Oaks
                    Reply to Farmers market
                    by Sandy Oaks
                    Way to go, Betty. Our farmers market does not allow craft sales.
                    Today, 08:17 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to Farmers market
                    by Rolf
                    Good for you! Who designed the small nativity?
                    Today, 08:10 AM
                  Working...
                  X