Little workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little workshop

Here are pics of my little workshop, it is in the basement, L shape measure 17' x 7' approx. and with a 9' ceiling.
    I spend most of my winter in there making sawdust.
    Hope you enjoy.
    Attached Files

What? No pics of the saw!!! The scrollsaw...and no sawdust... Just kidding thanks for sharing your little piece of saw heaven.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I love looking at other peole's workshops.
      I canNOT wait until mine is finished so I can start the painting and then getting everything back in there!
      It is close! The electrical is finished. I'm so anxious to start organizing everything.

It might take me a couple of months to get it organized because I've gone back to work in order to pay for all this work. So I'll have to do this organizing on off time when I'm not sleeping.

Comment

Nice looking shop area...I agree, where is the scroll saw? I have been working at arranging my shop the past few days. It is 20' wide X 40' long and I was still bumping into tools every time I would turn around. Now it seems like I will find room to build a new work bench and a couple of my tools just might be ready for retirement....ahhhh Yes, replacing them will be fun.
        Hawaiilad
        Larry

Comment

OK you win here are some pics of the scroll saw, Excalibur 16" and I just love it.

As you can see I use it also. LOL
          Attached Files

Comment

Now everybody is happy.

Bob
            Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Scrollerpete, that's a nice looking shop & if that sound equipment was in my shop, it would be covered with dust. In particular, the miter saw would be covered with sawdust too. You have a nice saw there & glad you're enjoying it. Show us some of your work too. Enjoy your shop to the fullest. Take Care
              PERK

Comment

Just got my Excalibur a few weeks ago...I really like it a lot. Keep up the good work man!

Todd

Comment

That's the way a scroll saw should look! Excellent choice and lovely sawdust.

Jan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X