More 3D Ornaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More 3D Ornaments

Been busy making snowmen and some other ornaments, snowmen are from own pattern, they are all not perfect, but if I take my time they come out pretty good, a little sanding and they will be good to go, 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 blank. Now the fun starts.......painting
    Attached Files
    Last edited by smitty0312; 10-18-2011, 12:27 PM.
    Dan

My Gallery

They look good to me. If you wish to paint, I seldom paint mine, just use rattle can spray paint.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by Rolf
      When I see the long lines of people waiting outside all over, I realize just how lucky we are....
      Today, 09:50 AM
    • Rolf
      Saw tuneups
      by Rolf
      I tend to be a bit scattered when it comes to projects, I get bored and move to something else mid stream. It seems to be getting worse with age,

Any way I decided to tune up both of my saws, the EX 16 and my Hawk G4-26. I thought I had the EX perfectly square to the table until I cut...
      Today, 09:47 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to Darkening oak
      by NC Scroller
      Is this too dark?
      Ebonizing Wood - FineWoodworking
      Today, 09:19 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to My lucky day!
      by NC Scroller
      Great news. I know from personal experience getting the vaccine has been a great uplift to me. It gives a new hope that the worst is truly behind us. In the US we did not have a choice in most cases. You got whatever you got. My wife and I both had the Pfizer one and had minimal issues like: arm...
      Today, 09:12 AM
    • Jim McDonald
      Darkening oak
      by Jim McDonald
      Sometime back, there was some discussion about darkening oak. I have used the search and found something about fuming with ammonia, but I think there was another method using vinegar.
      I have a suspicion it may have been lost in the software change.
      Any guidance appreciated.
      Today, 09:10 AM
    Working...
    X