Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weiner9696
    replied
    I don't think Coke is going to issue a cease and desist order for a retirement for one of their employees. I would recommend you contact Coke about possibly doing that for future retirements - may make some money.

George

Leave a comment:

• pawpawdave
    replied
    nicely done- as long as you tweek logo just a bit -since just a gift you should be ok- ever ask permission from a coke exec, my give you permision to do a set number of pieces.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Don,
    Since it is a gift the company would be hard pressed to show damages. The most they could hope for is a letter of cease and desist & Mark is already complying with that, it is a one time gift. I would not be too concerned so long as he does not try to mass produce or sell/share the pattern.

Leave a comment:

• tdub4ever
    replied
    Well done. With copyright laws, how are you able to make it and give it away? Just wondering! Don

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Very well done!

Leave a comment:

• Markru2002
    started a topic Coca Cola plaque

Coca Cola plaque

Hello all,
    A co-worker of mine ask me to make a Coca Cola plaque for a relative who is retiring after 30 years of working there. I got the logo from the internet and made my own pattern. Because of the copywrite laws I cannot post the pattern but here is the finished work. It is made from 1/4" birch plywood and has a 1/8" backer and is 14 1/2" wide. I primed and painted it the color of the logo. To make the words fit more snugly, I used a puzzle blade. Thanks for looking.
    Mark
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X