No announcement yet.

Catch'n Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you found a bottle Trout, ya don't need much of it to tack here and there, and when your ready to really glue it for good you can go right over it. Good luck.
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Very neat design...did you design yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by trelli View Post
        Very neat design...did you design yourself?
        NO, I wish I could design my own stuff...I just cut parts...
        the pattern is by Luclle Crabtree and I got it through Cherry Tree...

Trout
        Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
        Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

What fun watching your make this piece. You are doing an awesome job!
          DeWalt 788

Comment

update...
            it's amazing what a week off will do....
            just to let you know I'm still working on this project, it's not easy to cut out 128 pieces and then to get them all to fit back together..
            I pretty much have every thing cut so I've started the shaping and I have to say I'm starting to get pretty excited on how it looking....

It will be another week until I'm done and ready to show them off....

Trout
            Hawk G-4 Jetcraft

Comment

Hey buddy...I'm back on the site and first thing I look at is the skate boarding bear. Very nice! Been a while so I expect to see the final stuff on this. I need something to get me back into the wood working mood. Been over a year it seems. Hands not much better but i'm to the point of saying the heck with it until I loose a finger...LOL
              Pop
              Delta 16" 40-530
              Ryobi 16" VS

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember it was amateurs that built the ARK but Professionals that built the Titanic!"

Comment

hey Pop...welcome back and of all threads to find you choose this one.
                just to make it easy for you, here's the finished peice...

luckily were face book Friends so I know what you been up too, and I won't say anything about you trading wood working for that little red sports car your restoring...

Trout
                Last edited by Trout; 01-25-2012, 11:04 PM.
                Hawk G-4 Jetcraft

Comment

Amazing I love love yur work.Jerry
                  Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

I didn't really give up wood working .. just can't take the dampness in the shop during the cold months. I hate to admit it but I bought a second scroll saw and have it in my computer room over the Winter months. Just so darn busy with the grandkids, I'm not getting any cutting done. AND the cider is good by the way. Don't want to drink it and try anything with power tools..LOL
                    Pop
                    Delta 16" 40-530
                    Ryobi 16" VS

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember it was amateurs that built the ARK but Professionals that built the Titanic!"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X