Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moose intarsia finished-Honest critique???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moose intarsia finished-Honest critique???

Here is the finished Moose. Please give honest opinion about my 4th intarsia project. Getting better???? Thanks all!!!
    Attached Files

trelli, looks great. You did a nice job. I only have one segmentation piece, and it isn't finished. I have to glue it yet. It's been a couple years laying around & I finally decided to get it finished. I have it layed out for this picture. I really like doing wildlife & yours is really nice. Keep up the good work.
    Attached Files
    PERK

Comment

Trelli that's one fine looking moose you did there. Sharp cutting and excellent choice of woods.
      Perk, don't know why you took so long to show us, that's just great. Don't forget to post a picture of the finished article.
      Mick
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

thanks goofy and journeyman....I need all the encouragement I can get!!!!

Comment

awesome

Trelli ,Sharp, Clean ,no distractions ,very effective presentation ,sometimes they are so busy and loose the dramatic effect that Yours has,striking ,The Eye
          detail needs ,something ,otherwise its perfect ,In my opinion ,that and $ 1.25
          will get me a cup of coffee with a free refill, but I like it as is ,but the eye is the only thing I would modify.

My very best !
          Carl
          "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
          Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Comment

thankyou for the honest critique Carl. I think what you are seeing with the eye is the way I took the photo. I don't have a photo setup yet. In the picture there looks like an extra pupil but it's from the flash. I have an old digital and incorrect lighting for correct photos. Thanks again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
              Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
              by cwmagee
              Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
              Today, 03:36 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by Sandy Oaks
              So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
              Today, 02:56 PM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by NC Scroller
              I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
              Today, 11:24 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Big week here
              by NC Scroller
              Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
              Today, 11:18 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
              by jim_mex
              Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
              Today, 09:17 AM
            Working...
            X