X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbit Tower

!_iPhone_2.jpg
    Hello everybody!
    I made a simple but funny toy for my children - a tower of rabbits. Not only children liked it
    If you are interested in how I made this toy - watch the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM37EWVckM8&t=8s

Photos of my toys are all over the internet. None used with my permission. If they link back to me I don't mind, but many if not most of them do not.

I have almost stopped responding to pattern requests unless I know right off the top of my head where they can buy it. I got out of a lot of the Facebook groups because if I posted a photo of my work I would get messages from people wanting me to send them copies. That and the lack of moderation that allowed all sorts of topic posts made them a waste of time for me.

I have reported several sellers for reselling copyrighted plans and patterns on Etsy without permission. All of them had their shops shut down.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    -- A E van Vogt
    Weapon Shops of Isher

Comment

Axor...that's a cool bunny tower. Adults would definitely be drawn to it too. I'll check out your video because I always want to keep learning.

BadBob, your words resonate of a post I made recently, about people who sell items using others designs without first paying for the design or violating copyrights---and some people outright reselling the patterns themselves to other crafters when they have no rights to do that. And it adds even more salt to the wound when they use your picture to sell those items. Ethics are underrated.
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by BadBob View Post
        Photos of my toys are all over the internet. None used with my permission. If they link back to me I don't mind, but many if not most of them do not.

I have almost stopped responding to pattern requests unless I know right off the top of my head where they can buy it. I got out of a lot of the Facebook groups because if I posted a photo of my work I would get messages from people wanting me to send them copies. That and the lack of moderation that allowed all sorts of topic posts made them a waste of time for me.

I have reported several sellers for reselling copyrighted plans and patterns on Etsy without permission. All of them had their shops shut down.
        My rabbits are absolutely mine. I drew them myself and photographed them myself. I have never seen or copied them from strangers, including yours. I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. If you assure me that I made a toy according to your plans, let's compare our templates in a private conversation. What do you say to this?

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by axor View Post

My rabbits are absolutely mine. I drew them myself and photographed them myself. I have never seen or copied them from strangers, including yours. I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. If you assure me that I made a toy according to your plans, let's compare our templates in a private conversation. What do you say to this?

Alexander
          Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. I don't know how I posted it in the wrong place.

BTW I loved the rabbits.
          -- A E van Vogt
          Weapon Shops of Isher

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. I don't know how I posted it in the wrong place.

BTW I loved the rabbits.
            I also apologize if I was rude. I do not want to offend anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by axor View Post

I also apologize if I was rude. I do not want to offend anyone!
              I don't get offended easily. No offense taken.

I was looking at post using the Latest Activity I was reading a post by
              Linda In Phoenix about copyrights and thought I was replying to that post.

-- A E van Vogt
              Weapon Shops of Isher

Comment

Axor your bunnies are adorable.
                Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

I don't get offended easily. No offense taken.

I was looking at post using the Latest Activity I was reading a post by
                  Linda In Phoenix about copyrights and thought I was replying to that post.

Now everything became clear No offense!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
                    Axor your bunnies are adorable.
                    Linda, thank you!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X