No announcement yet.

Latest toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan....make a copy on a copier. When it's for your use you can do that. The copy right thing would restrict you from making copies and selling copies of a pattern. But the personal use of a pattern you own is what they are made for! A whole wonderful world awaits you in with those books!
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

[QUOTE=Jim Finn;: Our club has only two people making toys for this effort. Myself and one other. This year we donated over 4000 toys.. Trying to figure out what the children like best is an issue for me. Feedback is scarce.[/QUOTE]

Making 41 of these today:
      Cat.jpg
      Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
      "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Where did you get this pattern?

Comment

That is really cute. You’re lucky you were able to give your toys away. Bruce’s club had to store everything. One of the hospitals finally called them for toys. They still have over 3,000 in storage.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
            That is really cute. You’re lucky you were able to give your toys away. Bruce’s club had to store everything. One of the hospitals finally called them for toys. They still have over 3,000 in storage.
            Our Hospitals also declined to receive toys in December .In fact they gave us back about 1200 of them that they had in storage. We found three new (to us) charitable groups to give them to. The pattern was given to me by a friend along with others. I have modified the pattern since and now have the cat facing a different way than this one is.
            "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Jim is it small as in a scroll saw cut or bigger for the band saw?
              Rolf
              RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

They finally got some to a hospital, when one of the doctors joined the group. They also gave some to shelters. The rest are in storage.
                Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
                  Jim is it small as in a scroll saw cut or bigger for the band saw?
                  It can be done using just the scroll saw but I like to use my band saw for the long cut and scroll saw for the short cut on each one of these. I do this with most of the toys I make.
                  "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X