Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream

Got my copy of the latest magazine and my attention was immediately drawn to the ice cream bars on a stick. I quickly put one together to give to a local rehabilitation hospital that helps kids re-learn skills they need to go back home. I made the holes in the base larger than I normally would so it is not too difficult to get the sticks into the base. This type of activity helps improve hand eye coordination. If you have a similar facility in your area, I am sure they would welcome donations of similar items.
    "Time to Give Back"

Thanks Wayne. What a great idea. So thoughtful.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Well done!
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Im making these for my grandson and when we can see him again, I will let him paint them. He has a playdough kitchen and accessories and loves to "cook". Imagination is wonderful!!
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

That's adorable! I haven't received my copy of that issue yet. I think it went slow truck this time. When I do I am going to check that out!
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X