Logging truck and forklift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging truck and forklift

Roughly based on a toy I played with when I was a few years younger. The son of my girlfriend plays with it when we visit my parents. Somebody asked if I could make something like that, and here it is.
    It still needs some minor work, sanding and clear lacquer. Total length of the truck is 53 cm, made from beech and aluminium.
    Attached Files
    edited

Very nice! I'm a truck driver so I really like anything to do with trucks.
    It's only a mistake if someone saw you do it.

It's not about what saw you drive. It's about the skill you drive it with.

Jim

Comment

Spectacular! What a wonderful job!

SQ
      If you can't fix it with sawdust and glue, it's not worth fixing.

Comment

Great job! Thanks for sharing and God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Good work Bob. I am currently visiting my son in Northern Sweden and we see trucks like this on the road wherever we go around here.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• keystonecop
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by keystonecop
            Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
            Today, 06:14 PM
          • KarlB
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by KarlB
            " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
            Today, 04:02 PM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
            by NC Scroller
            Thanks Betty for asking. Staples came out today. There are some internal stiches that will dissolve over time. Jane is still doing PT twice a week. The only normal activity, whatever she can tolerate, but she is not allowed to swim due to the risk of infection. She will still have to keep icing...
            Today, 11:52 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
            by will8989
            What’s the latest update?
            Today, 10:58 AM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Sandy Oaks
            I will chime in on this discussion. I was a test cutter up until I could not because of Covid. They have not contacted me since. I still subscribe to the magazine, but there maybe one pattern I might cut in each issue.

As for Bob, I tried to contact Bob to no avail.
            Today, 10:52 AM
          Working...
          X